Our website address is: https://www.betterbusinessworldwide.com
Better Business World Wide protects your privacy. In this policy, we inform you about how we handle your personal information when contacting us both online and off-line, in personal meetings and at events, by phone and e-mail, when you use our website and our social media. If you are a mystery shopper, there is one special integritetspolicy[u1] .
This policy is reviewed by the Better Business Security Group at least once a year, after which updates are published on our website.
If you have questions regarding this policy, processing of personal data, or want your data corrected, you are welcome to contact AB Better Business World Wide, Smidesvägen 5, 186 36 Vallentuna, telephone +46 8 5118 5110 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.[u2]
Responsible for personal data
Better Business World Wide, are responsible for personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for the processing of personal data for our own purposes. We are responsible for the personal data collected by us only being used for the intended purpose. We protect them from unauthorized access and use. Below is a summary of our obligations and your rights as a personal data provider.
Processing of personal data
We process information that you provide to us directly or information that you may indirectly provide to us about yourself and your company, such as:
- When you purchase, make an inquiry or use a product / service that we sell,anmäler att du vill få nyhetsbrev,
- interact with our social media,
- when you contact us by e-mail, letter, telephone or via social media.
This information may be: Personal and contact information and / or Company information.
We store information that is relevant for us to be able to fulfill contractual obligations towards your company and / or you as a representative of the company, as well as to comply with applicable law (note that we do not always necessarily collect all the data mentioned below):
- Personal and contact information name, title / position in the company, e-mail address, telephone number, which services / products / topics you have shown interest in,
- the company’s information, organization number, invoice, delivery and visiting address, bank giro / account number for the company,
- information about products / services – details regarding the services or products you have bought or shown interest in buying,
- financial information – the company’s any credits, liabilities or negative payment history,
- historical information – the company’s previous purchases, payment and credit history,
- device information – such as IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution,
- geographical information – your geographical location.
The information you provide to us, the information we collect about you, as well as information about the services / products and the financial information, is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us. Other general information we collect is necessary for other purposes, as described below.
We also process data that is automatically registered during your visit online and collected on our website, only after an interaction (see section about Cookies and log files).
Personal data may be disclosed to subcontractors that we use to perform a service, ie for sending out financial information, invitations, recruitment or the respective general meeting. Such a subcontractor is our personal data assistant.
Purpose of the information and our data processing
All data is used to provide, perform and improve our services. Better Business processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
- The right to store your personal data is based on the right to balance interests. Balancing of interests is done based on the fact that we only communicate with you in your professional role and keep you informed connected to one or more relevant purposes as described below:
- Contact you and give you the help you ask for,skicka den information du efterfrågar,
- inform you about activities you may be interested in participating in,
- keep you informed via e-mail when essential information is posted on our social media,
- contact you regarding recruitment when you have applied for a position with us.
- We need to be able to verify your identity and verify your personal and contact information so that we can determine and quality assure our security settings for your eligibility in our systems / services to perform our contractual obligations to you as a representative of your company.
- We need to register company data and perform risk analyzes, store statistics and payment history to comply with the legislation.
We may share your information with others
In order to be able to carry out our obligations to our customers and other stakeholders, we may transfer to, or share the information with third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, or service providers. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferring to or sharing with third parties. We enter into a Data Processor Agreement with all sub-assistants that we hire to process and / or store our data.
We may provide the necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have approved this.
How long is the personal data stored?
We store your personal data for as long as the provision of our services requires it or if we believe that there is a legitimate interest in further storage. We also save personal data in order to be able to carry out market analysis and for automatic profiling based on web activity, where your profile can be used for marketing purposes. In case your company is a customer of ours and it is part of our assignment to process personal data, there is a specific GDPR agreement that regulates the time for storage and deletion.
Your rights when you have given us your personal information
We only record the information we need for the purposes described above. As an informant, you always have the right to demand that:
- Take a look at the information we store about you,
- the information about you is corrected or updated,
- the information about you is deleted and deleted (the right to be forgotten),
- the information about you is stored but can no longer be linked to you as a person
You also have the right to receive information, by e-mail from us, in the event of a breach of our data register. You can always contact us for help or information about your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
When you submit your personal information to us, you should feel safe. We therefore take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is protected. Among other things, SSL security and in some cases encryption and passwords are used. In addition, we carry out annual risk analyzes to ensure a high level of safety in all our processes.
Your personal information will never be sold or transferred to another party for purposes other than those specified in this policy. Processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the GDPR. The systems we use to store your data are adapted to comply with the legislation that applies to personal data in Sweden and the rest of the EU / ESS. Here you can read the entire GDPR[u6] .
Better Business only cooperates with partners who process personal data within the EU / EEA and companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU / EEA by joining the so-called Privacy Shield agreement between the EU and the USA.
Cookies and log files
When you visit our website, you will receive direct information via an information box about which different cookies we use. You will also be informed that you can set up your browser to receive them. In this way, you can decide for yourself whether you want to accept or reject each individual cookie.
När du använder Internet från din dator eller mobila enhet, överförs viss information, så kallade loggfiler. Dessa är filer som innehåller datorns/mobila enhets logg, alltså en kronologisk förteckning av händelser och åtgärder i datorn/mobila enheten. När du besöker vår webbplats lagras detta besök i dina loggfiler på servern. Denna information är anonym och kan inte härledas till dig som person.
When you use the Internet from your computer or mobile device, certain information, called log files, is transmitted. These are files that contain the log of the computer / mobile device, ie a chronological list of events and actions in the computer / mobile device. When you visit our website, this visit is stored in your log files on the server. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced to you as a person.
The purpose of connection control cookies, session cookies, is to identify and authenticate the user during the visit to the website. A session cookie contains a random string (session ID) that is assigned to the visitor’s device. Session cookies are used to set and remember certain user settings, such as language or pre-filled forms, to make it easier for you as a visitor.
Third party cookies
We use analytics cookies to be able to evaluate and keep statistics about our visitors’ general behavior on our website, for example:
- What external pages do visitors come from
- which search terms are used,
- which subpages are visited most frequently.
We collect statistics on the use and behavior of our website. This information is collected to make the website as user-friendly and relevant as possible for you as a visitor. All information collected for this purpose is aggregated at an overall level and is anonymous.
The Better Business website uses various applications, analysis programs and digital forms. When you fill in a form, for example to be contacted or receive information material, your e-mail address is registered linked to IP address. In this way, the application recognizes this information on future visits.
Google Analytics and Tag Manager from Google Caldera Forms as opt-in tools * as well as various social media platforms (see “Links and External Websites”). * By opt-in we mean the forms that the visitor can fill in to be contacted, receive newsletters, invitations and to receive content such as information material, articles and videos. The user’s e-mail address linked to an IP address is then registered, which the application recognizes on the next visit to our website.
Links and external websites
At betterbusinessworldwide.com there are links to other websites and social media platforms. We care about the personal integrity of you who visit betterbusinessworldwide.com and the social media platforms we use:
- Google Analytics
- Tag Manager
Trademark and copyright
It is strictly forbidden to use Better Business brand, name, services, products, profile, design and / or marketing communication in any form without the written approval of the management.
All information, graphics, scripts and coding on the Better Business website are to be regarded as Better Business property and may not be used or copied without the written approval of Better Business management. All rights reserved.